Our own Frank Vitale will be a panelist at the next MWA “Wilderness Speaker Series” presentation. Here’s the official announcement . . .
Wilderness Speaker Series
Leaving a Legacy:
Passing Wilderness on to the Next Generation
Thursday, March 13, 2014
Flathead Valley Community College
Arts & Technology Building, Room 139
Our third presentation in our Wilderness Speaker Series will be this Thursday night! Join MWA and the Bob Marshall Wilderness Foundation for an insightful intergenerational panel discussion that will encourage audience participation.
- Roland Cheek, retired wilderness outfitter and writer
- Chris Ryan, retired USFS Region 1 Wilderness Manager
- Frank Vitale, farrier and wilderness advocate
- Rebecca Boslogh, Student leader in the University of Montana Wilderness Association student group
- Jonson England, high school student and BMWF summer intern
See you there!
1 thought on “‘Passing Wilderness on to the Next Generation’ presentation tomorrow evening”
Comments are closed.